The Faculty of Science has a licence for Intel Composer XE. The Intel Composer can be accessed by loading a module and contains 3 groups of software, namely compilers, libraries and a debugger. This software has been optimised by Intel to take advantage of the specific capabilities of the different intel CPUs installed in the Intel based clusters.
Depending on your desktop environment it may also be possible to get the Intel Composer installed on your desktop.
- Intel C Compiler (icc)
- Intel C++ Compiler (icpc)
- Intel Fortran Compiler (ifort)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP)
- Intel Debugger (idbc)